New to the whole thing

Post here if you are just starting out with your mindfulness practice. Mindfulness is a really difficult concept to get your head around at first, and it might be that you would benefit from some help from others.
carlfoster356

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 pm  

Meditation is very simple it is only to do in half an hour in morning. Morning meditation is very beneficial and better result giving. In meditation simply sit alone in a room and feel relax or start breath in and out. For better and fast result do not do meditation alone recommended for newbie they need to join so meditation courses or join some Free meditation classes online. When you do meditation in front of an professional they help you to how to do meditation for fast and better result.

FeeHutch
Practice Mindfulness Since: 01 Mar 2012

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:19 pm  

I am going to leave this here for now in case any community members do find it useful but plenty of people here practice mindfulness without the need to measure improvements, follow experts or 'do it fast' etc.
“Being mindful means that we take in the present moment as it is rather than as we would like it to be.”
Mark Williams

http://adlibbed.blogspot.co.uk/p/mindfulness-me-enjoy-silence.html
Find me on twitter - @feehutch

•   Information