Does goingt oo far with meditation make you unattractive to women?

Post here if you have been practising for a while, and you are starting to get your head around what this is all about. Also post here if you are a long-term practitioner with something to say about the practice.
mightywindr
Practice Mindfulness Since: 10 Oct 2015

Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:30 pm  

Do you turn too much into a herbivore?

So do it at one level anxiety decreases self esteem increases confidence increases happiness increases, sexual function improves, skill in bed improves, stress decreases, connectedness improves etc

But will you becomes "non primal" if you go too far with it?

JonW
Team Member
Practice Mindfulness Since: 08 Dec 2012

Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:44 pm  

No.
Jon leads the Everyday Mindfulness group meditation on Zoom every Monday/Friday, 6pm London-time. FREE.
Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group and receive notifications: https://chat.whatsapp.com/K5j5deTvIHVD7z71H3RIIk

mightywindr

Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:13 pm  

JonW wrote:No.

You said yourself that the more aggressive primal side is better for attracting women when I asked you the opposite question a while ago!?

I certainly havnt lost any of that (that is useful) but its a worry. (If anything im able to enjoy the primal side more and without hindrance)

But it has a calming peaceful non threatened effect - If that increases too far is the worry

JonW
Team Member
Practice Mindfulness Since: 08 Dec 2012

Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:37 pm  

'You said yourself that the more aggressive primal side is better for attracting women when I asked you the opposite question a while ago!?'

I've never made any such comment. Nor would I.
Jon leads the Everyday Mindfulness group meditation on Zoom every Monday/Friday, 6pm London-time. FREE.
Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group and receive notifications: https://chat.whatsapp.com/K5j5deTvIHVD7z71H3RIIk

mightywindr

Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:16 pm  

JonW wrote:'You said yourself that the more aggressive primal side is better for attracting women when I asked you the opposite question a while ago!?'

I've never made any such comment. Nor would I.

Thanks mate sorry for the false accusation it was another very generous man in another forum, not you. So far only positives in all directions and ridiculous positives.

•   Information