It's great to have sun

Come along and discuss anything you want. Talk about what inspires you, or talk about the weather.
Happyogababe
Practice Mindfulness Since: 01 Jan 2008

Sun May 08, 2016 12:27 pm  

I'm thrilled to bits :D

We've had a full week of sun! What a difference it makes. Loving it, completely :)

Have a good day.
'You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf' Jon Kabat Zinn

Gareth
Site Admin

Mon May 09, 2016 9:17 am  

Yes, it it great.

Are you in the UK? We've had a fine week here.

Unfortunately my body doesn't always work when the weather gets too hot. I enjoy watching my kids play in the sun though, while I'm incapacitated.

Happyogababe

Mon May 09, 2016 10:14 am  

Yes, in UK and I don't do very well if it gets too hot either (not great when too cold too). Nice to watch others enjoying themselves and I'm happy to be able to see the blue sky and have proper sunlight, even if it's only through the windows :)

MiM
Practice Mindfulness Since: 0- 5-2015

Mon May 09, 2016 12:02 pm  

There has been a wonderful week over here also, and it still seems to continue for at least a few days more. Such a treat with his kind of weather this early in the spring.

Over here we call it a heat wave if the temperature rises above 25C and that is also about where I personally think it starts getting too much of the good.
Stands at the sea, wonders at wondering: I a universe of atoms, an atom in the universe.
-Richard Feynman-

Happyogababe

Tue May 10, 2016 10:02 am  

Gareth wrote:Chronic illness?

Yes, it is. :)

Happyogababe

Tue May 10, 2016 10:03 am  

MiM wrote:There has been a wonderful week over here also, and it still seems to continue for at least a few days more. Such a treat with his kind of weather this early in the spring.

Over here we call it a heat wave if the temperature rises above 25C and that is also about where I personally think it starts getting too much of the good.

I'm glad you've had a good week of it too. Doesn't it make a difference. Though, it is not so great at night when it's too hot to sleep :D

Gareth
Site Admin

Tue May 10, 2016 10:19 am  

Chronic illness here too. :|

Just preparing for life in a wheelchair.

Happyogababe

Tue May 10, 2016 11:01 am  

Gareth wrote:Chronic illness here too. :|

Just preparing for life in a wheelchair.

Let me know how it goes. I may well need one at some point. I keep thinking that I'll improve, but, it's not looking that way at present.....or if I am it's very slow. :?

daniel12
Practice Mindfulness Since: 05 Oct 1980

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:54 am  

Hi,
Last year, when I went to London, weather was too cold. After 15 days, when I saw the sun, that day was really great and I enjoyed it very much.
Thanks!!

•   Information