Mindfulness writers

Post here if you have been practising for a while, and you are starting to get your head around what this is all about. Also post here if you are a long-term practitioner with something to say about the practice.
ThoughtBrick

Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:38 pm  

Hi everyone,

I'm the owner of a meditation, mindfulness and self improvement blog called ThoughtBrick and am currently looking for people who would like to write about mindfulness tips, the science behind meditation and other self improvement articles. If you're interested please email Clare at hello@thoughtbrick.com

xx

Gareth
Site Admin

Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:44 pm  

Just off the top of my head' @ruthrosselson and @fostress have wrote great mindfulness blogs for the site.

Hope you get some more replies.

Ponder

Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:28 pm  

Plus One :) I'm not concise enough, however wanted to wish you well with your Blog.

If it's the Blog I am looking at, I think it will do well ... The best thing about it so far, is No Adds ... As soon as I see adds hit a Blog, I rarely follow it.

When it comes to self help, nothing can taint the message as quick as a flashing add that ultimately seeks to profit from something that once had an air of freedom about it.

That's the only tip I'm good for. Again ... best wishes for your blog.

•   Information