Greeting from new member

Please post your mindfulness stories here and your story might also feature on our blog (with your permission). You can also introduce yourself here. We want to create a library of mindful journeys and experiences.
drlaugh
Practice Mindfulness Since: 11 Sep 1987

Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:06 am  

My name is Harris. I just retired last year from a 44 year career in mental health. My mindfulness helps me navigate the world and my atypical mind. I am a person who also happens to have high functioning Autism formerly known as Aspergers. I have been practicing since the 70’s, but with a clearer head since 1987. Recently I have added drumming to my mindfulness. (About 2 years ago). More later.

Peter
Site Admin
Practice Mindfulness Since: 19 Aug 2013

Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:32 am  

Thanks for your introduction Welcome!
I'm curious to hear more.

BronteFan
Practice Mindfulness Since: 11 Dec 2018

Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:19 am  

drlaugh wrote:My name is Harris. I just retired last year from a 44 year career in mental health. My mindfulness helps me navigate the world and my atypical mind. I am a person who also happens to have high functioning Autism formerly known as Aspergers. I have been practicing since the 70’s, but with a clearer head since 1987. Recently I have added drumming to my mindfulness. (About 2 years ago). More later.

Welcome Harris!

I'm Ann.

What type of music do you like? I'm also into music but I sing.
Let your creativity run free.
You can be who you want to be.
You can do what you want to do.
The only 1 you have to please is you.

Gareth
Site Admin

Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:21 pm  

Great to meet you!

Be in touch if you ever want to blog for us.

•   Information